See how much you know about strategic communication by completing this crossword!
4. An advertisement on radio or television that runs between programming.
6. A demographic with whom you or your business are trying to engage for the purpose of selling goods or services.
7. A systematic course of action for specific purposes. Often used to describe action meant to bolster sales.
8. The means of conveying information or data by an organization for their long-term goals. Often it includes planning, networking, and use of media.
9. Websites and applications used for online communication and socialization by large groups of people.
10. What must be done to understand potential customers or clients to optimize sales.
1. How businesses call attention to potential clients or buyers about a product or service. Often includes creative services and media production.
2. All acts involved in the transfer of goods and services from producer to buyer. Usually used as a short-hand for the specific processes involved in broader advertising and communications campaigns.
3. What corporations and other large entities use to promote goodwill and engage with a community or potential customer.
5. CATMEDIA’s branch dedicated to advertising and marketing.
How did you do? Find the answers to our strategic communication crossword below!
CATMEDIA is an award-winning Inc. 500 company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1997, the company specializes in advertising, creative services, media production, program management, training, and human resource management. As a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), CATMEDIA provides world-class customer service and innovative solutions to government and commercial clients. Current CATMEDIA clients include Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Office of Personnel Management (OPM), and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).