CATMEDIA has a lot of government clients. Want to know more about the work we do and our clients? Brush up on your knowledge by completing the crossword below!
2. HHS is a government agency tasked with promoting health and medical services to Americans. What do the letters HHS stand for?
7. The CDC is a government agency that studies diseases and researches cures for them as well as promoting general wellness. What do the letters CDC stand for?
11. The government works with thousands of private vendors a year on a variety of projects. Vendors, or contractors, send a _________ to that government agency when they seek a contract.
12. CATMEDIA has worked with numerous government agencies over the course of decades providing media and video services. Which current CATMEDIA client is one of our oldest?
15. Many government contracts bring on multiple vendors. The main vendor on a contract is called the _______.
17. FSS is a government agency that regulates and enforces aviation standards across the United States. What do the letters FSS stand for?
18. What is CATMEDIA’s CEO’s first name?
19. To win a contract with the government, there is a process. When a company wins that contract, they are ___________ it.
1. The FAA is a government agency that regulates and educates on aviation. What do the letters FAA stand for?
3. Many people work within the federal government. What is one name for a high-ranking government employee?
4. CATMEDIA works with several government agencies. At what level of government do most of these agencies exist?
5. CATMEDIA operates out of two different cities to provide excellent creative service to several government agencies. In what city is CATMEDIA’s headquarters located?
6. NVPO and the CDC spends years developing and administering vaccines for public usage. What is required to develop those life-saving vaccines?
8. To win a contract with the government, there is a process. One of the first steps in the process of winning a contract requires the company to _____________.
9. Several government agencies exist to help bolster the health and wellbeing of the American people. Which of those agencies is tasked with spreading vaccine awareness?
10. Smallpox was a disease that scourged populations for thousands of years, until it was eradicated in 1980. What caused the eradication of this deadly disease?
13. Aviation as a technology has evolved greatly over the course of the last century when the Wright Brothers first took flight. Today, airplanes fly in various layers of the ____________?
14. The federal government was once placed in New York City as well as Philadelphia. After contentious negotiations during George Washington’s administration, a new location was agreed upon for the capital. This is where many federal agencies today are located. What city is this?
16. The CDC is one of the federal agencies not located in the city asked about in #14 above. In what city is the CDC headquarters located?
Find the answers to this crossword Below!
CATMEDIA is an award-winning Inc. 500 company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1997, the company specializes in advertising, creative services, media production, program management, training, and human resource management. As a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), CATMEDIA provides world-class customer service and innovative solutions to government and commercial clients. Current CATMEDIA clients include Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Office of Personnel Management (OPM), and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
2. Health and Human Services
7. Center for Disease Control
17. Flight Standards Service
1. Federal Aviation Agency
8. Bid on it
14. Washington DC